Not sure if there are “10s” men or women reading my blog, but I’m most definitely not one according to these douchebag’s scales. 😂😂 These douchebags rate women from 1-10 and there are THOUSANDS of videos online about this.
I had one guy tell me once that he thinks he is an eight. I was just quietly thinking, where does he rate me in his scale? AND do I even want to know?😂 Needless to say, it never worked out. Since him, I’ve come across MANY more men who use these scales and share videos of misogynist dating videos where rating women’s looks is a number one priority. I’m not exactly sure what men include in their number nines and tens, but I would assume good conversation skills and a Master’s degree aren’t a requirement. 😝
Here’s a quick list what these douchebags think and why you should AVOID being one or dating one:
- Women are the problem. These men who rate women by number scales are picky and are sure to let the world know that women are the problem, not them. The best way is to simply change the scenery for new people and a variety of personalities instead of blaming ALL women. A new country, city, school, job etc.
- Donald Trump rates women by numbers. Yes, Melania is a ten, but so were his previous two wives. Well until they hit 40. Ironically, he is not even close to a two in his own rating scale. Let’s also not forget what he said about Heidi Klum. 😂 (https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-donald-trump-heidi-klum-not-a-10-anymore-20150817-story.html). It’s not enough to get that perfect woman, she also needs to respect you. 😉
- Men think perfect body, face, skin, teeth, hair, age. It’s that simple for men who rate women on number scales. Purely looks and age. Here’s an interesting idea for a social experiment. What would happen if this type of man came across two “10s”, one would be a doctor and the other one would be a cleaning lady. Which one would he pick? 😉
- Women think status, job, personality, looks. For smart women (and men, I hope lol) a nine and a ten is a combination of personality, education, job/ status, fatherhood skills, international experience and looks. Let’s face it, less attractive men have lower self-esteem because men THEMSELVES have created beauty standards for everyone worldwide.😆
- They use CHEAP tactics. So to attract a “10” with a shitty personality and a beer belly, they use money, power and mindfuck games where they lower a woman’s self-esteem to match their own worthless loser identity. With money of course anything is possible.
- People who CATEGORIZE everything have a low IQ. Think “cat people” and “dog people”, “introverts” vs. “extroverts” but if you’re both you’re an “ambivert”.😄 I mean for research purposes you need categories, but for normal people to categorise everything makes it easier for them to process large amounts of stimulus, because they’re not very intelligent. Unfortunately, most categories simplify people and leave out a lot of important information of those people, therefore not being accurate data.
- Men who rate women from 1-10 think women don’t poop. Yes, this is a myth for men who think women are perfect dolls. You really can’t have a relationship with a man like this. What are you going to do, avoid using the toilet for the rest of your life?😆
- They are SUPER insecure. Even if these men are 9s or 10s, there’s something about them they are really insecure about. Personality disorder, money, friends, intelligence level, travel experience, childhood bullying. Who knows. We ALL have our insecurities, but most women tend to not project their insecurities on men because we’re so used to blaming ourselves for everything like the society has taught us. So be kind. 😊
- Rating scales won’t help anyone in the long run, especially the men. Women are not the losers here, men are. When men chase the perfect looking women, they ignore everyone else. In the worst case they end up alone but most commonly an average looking guy who get’s “a 9 or a 10” will end up being her puppet because she knows her power. 😀 I’ve come across several divorced men who got wiped out for every penny they were worth by these “perfect” women. Loool.
- Women can also be too picky. We all have our standards and women can also have too high standards and end up alone. I’m still single, but I believe my standards aren’t too ridiculous, not looking for 9s and 10s. The problem is that I’m searching for a country I would be the happiest to settle in, because even with a perfect ten, the wrong environment will make you both miserable.
So as a conclusion, it’s not worth rating women or men with a number scale. You’ll set ridiculous expectations for both of you and expectations never made anyone happy. 😉