- I bought this light and long blue summer dress from Takko Fashion in Nautica Shopping Mall for only 19,90€. Perfect for short but hot Estonian summers.
2. This 100 percent cotton grey T-shirt was a random bargain purchase for only 1,90€ from hardware store, Tööriistamarket, in Järve Keskus. Pair this plain T-shirt with feminine jeans or a skirt, some trendy shoes, and glamorous accessories.
3. I got this 100 percent cotton white summer dress by Polish designer brand, Barbara Studio on 50 percent discount (original price was 75€) from MORA in Nautica Shopping Mall.
4. Fashionable navy blue top by Morgan was on sale for only 14,90€ (original price was 39,90€) from Apranga store in Kristiine Keskus. The trendy red pants by Monton were on sale for 25€ from Ivo Nikkolo store.
5. This cute and versatile black mini bag by Coach was only 120€ on sale in Kaubamaja, Tallinn. Pictured with a grey wool coat by Michael Kors bought on sale online last year.
So which one of the five looks is your favorite? Perhaps number 2, the “just arrived to Tallinn from Finland two weeks ago” or maybe number 4 “Lived in Tallinn for three months already, bitch”. 😀 Comment below or feel free to send me a message. 🙂